The Ice Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Religion? (Mature Discussion ONLY)

+5
Flashlight Antics
Majin Kedamoki
Martin Prower
Karmarsi Kedamoki
Damasca
9 posters

Go down

Your Religion? (Mature Discussion ONLY) Empty Your Religion? (Mature Discussion ONLY)

Post  Damasca Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:01 am

Note: Mature discussion please, if this gets out of hand, I plan to ask Kar or Majin to close the topic.

What is your religion/faith/beliefs?

I personally, am a atheist, I don't believe in a higher power and I'm indifferent to the concept of a afterlife, if there is one, I won't know either way will I?

What about the rest of you?

Damasca

Back to top Go down

Your Religion? (Mature Discussion ONLY) Empty Re: Your Religion? (Mature Discussion ONLY)

Post  Karmarsi Kedamoki Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:10 pm

I be Christian. I'm not a strong one, I do believe in god, afterlife, heaven, hell, etc, but I'm not obsessive. I respect peoples other beliefs and don't make a big deal from it
Karmarsi Kedamoki
Karmarsi Kedamoki

https://icemountain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Your Religion? (Mature Discussion ONLY) Empty Re: Your Religion? (Mature Discussion ONLY)

Post  Martin Prower Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:43 pm

Oh, so that's what atheist means. I had no idea ^^"

Even though that's what I am, an atheist
Martin Prower
Martin Prower

http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=33929

Back to top Go down

Post  Majin Kedamoki Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:40 pm

I am Catholic, but just to the same level as Kar is as a Christian.
Majin Kedamoki
Majin Kedamoki
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Flashlight Antics Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:21 pm

I'm a spiritual Agnostic.

Also known as Agnostic theism, it basically means I do not claim to know of the existence of any deity, but still believe in such an existence.

I'm also VERY into the whole "religious" discussion, so if things get heated in here it'll be much to my glee ^_^
Flashlight Antics
Flashlight Antics

Location : The world of cliches saying things like"behind you" and "in your closet"

http://chaosreigns.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tailslover13 Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:05 am

I am a Christian, and I'm a strong believer. No, I don't go to church too often or constantly spout my beliefs on others, but I will defend my religion strongly whenever I'm asked. I strongly believe in miracles, I don't believe in evolution, and I really believe that some of the dearest people that passed away in my life are looking down upon me right now.
Tailslover13
Tailslover13

http://chimcharlover13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jazz Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:16 pm

I'm really not sure how to describe myself. I'm at least a bit Christian, considering that I do believe in God. But there are times that I don't really believe he exists. But at the same time I do feel that there is an afterlife and a hell and that those who left me behind are up in the sky looking on down. I bless others who have also lost someone.
It's weird.
Jazz
Jazz

Back to top Go down

Post  Flashlight Antics Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:48 am

Tailslover13 wrote:I don't believe in evolution

So I suppose you're one of those guys who believes we were all just created out of thin air, yeah? "God" just said "I'm bored...I think I'll make a crap load of creatures that are all different depending on their location despite the fact they look exactly the same and are genetically identical." Cause, you know...science is heresy and all that lot <.<
Flashlight Antics
Flashlight Antics

Location : The world of cliches saying things like"behind you" and "in your closet"

Back to top Go down

Post  Karmarsi Kedamoki Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:12 am

While on that subject, I believe in evolution. For all I know though some could still be they were many years ago, but there has to instances where there's been evolution. If I confused anyone or offended them then forgive me ^^;
Karmarsi Kedamoki
Karmarsi Kedamoki

Back to top Go down

Post  Eradrann Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:43 am

I used to be Christian thanks to being taught it in school as fact. Then I realised there was no real proof later on so for YEARS and even still to this day, I've been thinking very hard and reading up on Christian things. I have come to the conclusion that the Bible is a story book.
I still believe there may be a big jerk up there in the sky who's just giggling constantly as people are constantly struck with misfortune. And that is indeed how I picture him. The way he is described as omnipotent and all-loving is totally contradictory to not only other things said by Christians and the bible, but just by the fact that he lets bad things happens.
So if he exists, I don't like him...

Also the Christian "religion" is really quite the joke. Not like the Flying Spaghetti Monster or Scientology kind of joke, but the fact it's not even a real religion is what makes it funny. Do you guys not know that your religion is in fact Judaism with a few altered things and Jesus stuck in it? And did you know that Judaism was taken from the Egyptian religion which worshipped stars and then anthropomorphised them?
Though not only is Christianity a rip-off of a rip-off, but during the time they were taking over the world and enslaving people to convert them, many people still held their previous religious beliefs. So that they could worship their own gods as well as the Christian ones, they add their religion into Christianity, making it even more unoriginal and a big mess of beliefs.

I could go on more but I don't want to bore you guys too much.

Though one last thing, the Bible as it is today is basically a 4Kids version of the original. I bet most of you don't even know that Eve was the 3rd human to be made by God.

Last edited by Eradrann on Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed typos)
Eradrann
Eradrann

http://www.mugenevolution.co.uk/TailsClock/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karmarsi Kedamoki Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:43 am

Well Eradrann, Christianity is a religion. All religions are different and because you are into another, and dislike a different one doesn't make it "Not a religion"

Gosh you are sour XD
Karmarsi Kedamoki
Karmarsi Kedamoki

Back to top Go down

Post  Flashlight Antics Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:14 am

@Eradrann: while I do tend to agree with nearly everything you just said, I don't really agree with the whole "not a religion" thing. The fact that Christianity is, in fact, based off of Judaism doesn't mean it isn't its own stand alone belief. After all...Shadow the Hedgehog (the Game) was based off of the Sonic series...but that doesn't mean that it's not its own game.
Flashlight Antics
Flashlight Antics

Back to top Go down

Post  Majin Kedamoki Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:01 pm

Flashlight Antics wrote:@Eradrann: while I do tend to agree with nearly everything you just said, I don't really agree with the whole "not a religion" thing. The fact that Christianity is, in fact, based off of Judaism doesn't mean it isn't its own stand alone belief. After all...Shadow the Hedgehog (the Game) was based off of the Sonic series...but that doesn't mean that it's not its own game.

Just to let you know, Eradrann is Tails Clock, and he's basically a Christian/Catholic hater. Try mentioning Christmas to him and he'll go on a rant about how it has nothing to do with Jesus and whatnot
Majin Kedamoki
Majin Kedamoki
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eradrann Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:12 am

Majin Kedamoki wrote:
Just to let you know, Eradrann is Tails Clock, and he's basically a Christian/Catholic hater. Try mentioning Christmas to him and he'll go on a rant about how it has nothing to do with Jesus and whatnot
I am NOT a CHRISTIAN-hater. I am a RELIGION-hater. Also Christmas was never about Jesus originally. It was taken over by Christians. And now Santa has taken over it. It really has very little to do with Jesus. People have realised Jesus was not even born that day now as well. As for Easter though, I have no clue if that was christian made or not.

Also after my last post here, someone sent me a great documentary. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlTwwr-WEVo
It's got 10 parts and is also rather humerous at times.

And I have no idea why the video is flipped before you ask.

Karmarsi Kedamoki wrote:
-because you are into another, and dislike a different one doesn't make it "Not a religion"
...Seriously did you not read what I wrote? I gave several good reasons why it is "not a real religion". So I've no idea why you thought I think it is because I dislike it. Besides I don't dislike it, I just find it funny. Now Scientology, that I certainly dislike.
Also I am not "into another", I do not have a religion.

Flashlight Antics wrote:
@Eradrann: while I do tend to agree with nearly everything you just said, I don't really agree with the whole "not a religion" thing. The fact that Christianity is, in fact, based off of Judaism doesn't mean it isn't its own stand alone belief. After all...Shadow the Hedgehog (the Game) was based off of the Sonic series...but that doesn't mean that it's not its own game.
I wasn't trying to say Christianity was not a religion, just that it's not a REAL religion. Just like I will always see Shadow on the same level as other Sonic recolours.

Last edited by Eradrann on Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misread something.)
Eradrann
Eradrann

http://www.mugenevolution.co.uk/TailsClock/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karmarsi Kedamoki Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:46 pm

Ok, enough then TC, You already got one warning for bashing on anothers religion. I suggest you shut up about it or you'll find yourself banned quicker than you think
Karmarsi Kedamoki
Karmarsi Kedamoki

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Weird Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:07 pm

I believe that Jesus was our lord and Zombie and will return one day to create the worlds longest dildo'd human centipede
dickfuck

Dr. Weird

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum