The Ice Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bioware: The RPGs of the FUTURE!!!

3 posters

Go down

Bioware: The RPGs of the FUTURE!!! Empty Bioware: The RPGs of the FUTURE!!!

Post  Flashlight Antics Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:28 pm

I figure, meh, why not, right?

This is the topic used to discuss any and ALL Bioware products. This includes and is not limited to; Mass Effect, Dragon Age: Origins, Sonic Chronicles, and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

I'll start...

Who can't wait for Sonic Chronicles 2 to come out, huh? I mean seriously, I've beaten that thing like four times already and I'm craving a sequel gods damnit!! >.<

I've also been playing a lot of Dragon Age. I play a Shield Warrior, an Assassin, a Spell Sword and a dwarven Warrior...I like to branch out a lot <.<
Flashlight Antics
Flashlight Antics

Location : The world of cliches saying things like"behind you" and "in your closet"

http://chaosreigns.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Bioware: The RPGs of the FUTURE!!! Empty Re: Bioware: The RPGs of the FUTURE!!!

Post  Majin Kedamoki Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:50 pm

Flashlight Antics wrote:I figure, meh, why not, right?

This is the topic used to discuss any and ALL Bioware products. This includes and is not limited to; Mass Effect, Dragon Age: Origins, Sonic Chronicles, and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

I'll start...

Who can't wait for Sonic Chronicles 2 to come out, huh? I mean seriously, I've beaten that thing like four times already and I'm craving a sequel gods damnit!! >.<

Yes, I am getting rather impatient myself. SC was fun as hell, and had an interesting storyline to it.
Majin Kedamoki
Majin Kedamoki
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tailslover13 Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:49 am

Finally! I was waiting for others to say the same things as me! I was truly in love with Sonic Chronicles, since it was Sonic's first real RPG, and because I had so much fun with it! I've beaten it almost 10 times and have seen all the hidden cut scenes and funny comments by all the characters. It's truly a great game, despite some reviews thinking it wasn't. I honestly cannot wait for the sequel. I'm guessing it'll come out some time in the summer or fall of this year, IF we're lucky. If we're not lucky, it'll be sometime next year. I honestly really liked the turn-based system that true die-hard RPG fans love, and all the characters were great. The storyline was also cute and clever, and it was fun to actually play as Eggman for once (it's been a while since we've played Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, I'm sure). I check on updates for the game all the time, since I am growing impatient.
Tailslover13
Tailslover13

http://chimcharlover13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum