The Ice Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damasca's Sonic Game Idea

+2
Majin Kedamoki
Damasca
6 posters

Go down

Damasca's Sonic Game Idea Empty Damasca's Sonic Game Idea

Post  Damasca Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:52 am

Playable Characters
Sonic
Tails
Knuckles
Shadow
Rouge
E123 Omega
Espio
Super Sonic

Minor Antagonists
Some old school Eggbots
Metal Sonic

Main Antagonist
Dr Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik

Plot

Eggman has established his base, the Egg Base and with it, he has sent out thousands of robots and has brought the United Federation to their knees, though he has had resistance in several areas, he has conquered most of the United Federation, all that remains is Central City, the rest of the world is unreachable, Central City is alone.

The Heroes Story (Sonic, Tails and Knuckles’ Story)

Sonic and Tails are taking a well earned break on Angel Island, Sonic exploring all the places he once visited, Tails remaining worried that Eggman is planning something whilst Sonic believes that they can defeat Eggman with little difficulty if need be.

Knuckles is guarding the Master Emerald, occasionally joining Sonic on his adventures around Angel Island, though forever remaining on his guard, until Metal Sonic attacks and steals the Master Emerald, Sonic with his usual cocky grin sets out to stop Eggman yet again as Tails backs him up and Knuckles seeks to get the Master Emerald back.

Sonic’s Story

Sonic the Hedgehog has spent time relaxing on Angel Island with Tails and Knuckles, Knuckles spending his time guarding the Master Emerald and Tails with Sonic racing around the island, they look up as they hear ships and robots descend, Sonic and Tails fight until there's no more robots and they hear Knuckles yell in pain, Sonic and Tails run to the Master Emerald shrine and find Metal Sonic with the Master Emerald as Knuckles’ unconscious body lays at the bottom of the stairs to the shrine.

Through Metal Sonic, Eggman says “Ah, Sonic, good to see your alive, I’m taking the Master Emerald with me and with I will create a machine powerful enough to stop you for good, the United Federations will be mine and you can’t stop me! Mwa ha ha ha!” as Metal Sonic flies off with the Master Emerald.

“Tails, make sure Knuckles is ok!” Sonic says as he runs to the edge of Angel Island closest to land and spin dashes into a robot and shatters through several in his path, landing as he says out loud “Alright Eggman, let’s have some fun!”.

Tails’ Story

Tails’ story begins after ensuring that Knuckles is ok, after making sure Knuckles is ok, he tells Knuckles that he’s going after Sonic to help him, Knuckles decides that he’s going to meet up with the two of them later after looking for clues as to where the Master Emerald is.

Tails heads out on the Tornado to catch up to Sonic and lands at his workshop in the Mystic Ruins, determined to find Sonic as he runs off after Sonic to lend a hand.

Knuckles’ Story

Knuckles’ story begins after Tails leaves, he first scours the area to find clues upon how Metal Sonic attacked and the location of the Emerald by sensing the energy of the Master Emerald, he then finds a fake Chaos Emerald and picks it up, thinking to himself “A fake Chaos Emerald, Tails made one of those once… Eggman must be up to no good again, I better find where the Master Emerald is.” As he glides down to the mainland to find the Master Emerald, he ensures to find Sonic as well, to find Sonic would get him closer to the Master Emerald’s location.

The Anti Heroes

Shadow, Rouge and Omega are fighting against Eggman’s army as the head of what remains of GUN’s soldiers that aren’t M.I.A or K.I.A and slowly taking back territory, sadly however, the three are tiring as they have fought for several hours, after gaining a moment to rest as Eggman’s robotic army falls.

Shadow decides to rush to face the enemy and take down their commander and succeeds.

Omega is currently damaged and the trio return to base so Omega can get repairs and get info on the situation.

The situation is dire, enemies breach the area as Rouge decides that Shadow should breach Eggman’s base and find out his power source and transfer the data to her as she helps hold down the remains of the Gun Fortress.

Shadow’s Story

Shadow is amongst the best of the best, having a high ranking with his only superiors been the Commander and the President.

This war and dismantling every Eggman robot has caused Shadow to wonder to himself, why does the doctor wish to destroy so much?

Why is Eggman so different to Professor Gerald, Shadow seeks that answer and to stop this foolish battle and let the humans live a peaceful life for a change, and no one will get in the Ultimate Lifeform’s way, not even Sonic.

Rouge’s Story

Rouge’s mission whilst aiding Shadow and Omega was to hack into Eggman’s commander robot’s systems and find out all details as to where Eggman may be located and if possible, find out the details of his army and how to stop them, though it won’t be easy, but Rouge is the one of the world’s greatest treasure hunters and a talented hacker.

Omega’s Story

After his repairs are completed, Omega returns to combat, his missions consisting of backing up the soldiers and defeating the enemy.

Omega still hasn’t given up on his revenge against Eggman and proving he is the strongest Eggman robot, questioning why Eggman continues making such pathetic robots.

Omega is determined to crush Eggman’s Empire to prove his supremacy.

Remnant of the Chaotix

The Chaotix are in ruins, Vector and Charmy are captured by Eggman and alone Espio seeked to find them and save them from Eggman, with Espio’s stealth and ninjitsu, maybe he’d have a chance to save Charmy and Vector before it was too late.

Gameplay

Sonic and Shadow’s Gameplay

Sonic and Shadow’s gameplay is similar in many ways, but they differ in a variety of ways.

Whilst Sonic’s gameplay consists mostly of speed to the end of the stage as you bash through robots here and there, Shadow’s gameplay is more bashing through robots with Chaos powers as he builds up energy (See the Soul Gauge in Sonic and the Secret Rings for more information) and unleashes it as he runs through the stages.

Some areas for both Sonic and Shadow will consist of swarms of enemies and will be required to be defeated, (Think Robot Storm in Sonic Heroes), however, for Sonic there will be less then there would be Shadow.

Tails’ Gameplay

Tails’ gameplay consists of a mix of race to the end of the stage with puzzles that require Tails’ unique flight capabilities to solve, he relies on technological devices to help him fight along with his unique tail swiping.

Knuckles’ Gameplay

Knuckles’ gameplay consists of treasure hunting and bot bashing (See the Werehog’s gameplay, except with not such a strange character), he uses the clue system from SA2/B to find hints to where it is.

Rouge’s Gameplay

Rouge’s gameplay, whilst similar to Knuckle also incorporate gameplay that makes use of her spy/thief capabilities.

Omega’s Gameplay

Omega’s Gameplay is basically E102 Gamma, Tails and Eggman’s gameplay in SA/DX and SA2/B, however, there are many obstacles that require Omega to access more powerful weaponry with limited usage.

Espio’s Gameplay

Espio’s gameplay consists of a mix of Sonic’s and his own unique gameplay, whilst he has many moments where he is flat out running and moments where he is required to use stealth, this is incorporated by there been moments where Espio is given the opportunity to use his invisibility/camouflage to sneak into a room (Which is the more easier route) or use his ninjitsu to fight his way through (The harder route).

There will be moments where Espio will require throwing a ninja star to reach a switch or target, however these moments are rare in game.

Role in the plot for the Minor Antagonists

Metal Sonic

Still under Eggman’s control but given slight free will so he can do what he needs to do to survive (ie; Choosing to abandon a mission if it’s going to be a failure, choosing to fight Sonic, etc) but Eggman has enough control to be able to guarantee that Metal won’t betray him.

Metal Sonic steals the Master Emerald for Eggman and then decides that he has the perfect chance to finally defeat and kill Sonic.

Metal serves as a minor villain and boss for Sonic to verse during his storyline.

Secrets and Bonuses

Special Stages

The player can go through the Special Stages as any character they see fit, depending on who they are, the Special Stage will have certain areas that are for them exclusively and some that are for everyone.

Super Sonic

That’s right! Super Sonic isn’t just some final boss gimmick, he’s playable once you get the 7 Chaos Emeralds and 50 Rings and then choose to transform!

His speed is increased and his capabilities are enhanced, plus Super Sonic can cause sonicbooms to destroy all enemies on screen.

The player may choose to revert to Sonic at anytime they wish and transform back to Super Sonic provided they have 50 Rings.

Verse bosses with any character you want

Upon finishing the game, this feature is released, allowing you to verse other character’s bosses, imagine versing Metal Sonic with Knuckles or even Omega.

Damasca

Back to top Go down

Damasca's Sonic Game Idea Empty Re: Damasca's Sonic Game Idea

Post  Majin Kedamoki Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:19 pm

Things like this make me wish Sega took a look at what the fans want
Majin Kedamoki
Majin Kedamoki
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Damasca Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:24 pm

Majin Kedamoki wrote:Things like this make me wish Sega took a look at what the fans want

It's a sad day when a fan idea surpasses original content, sadly.

Damasca

Back to top Go down

Post  Tailslover13 Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:26 am

I have to agree with Majin. That was a very well-thought idea, and covered really a lot of areas that a couple of the Sonic games miss. I really wish Sega WOULD look at fan ideas. Sure, they're "bringing back" a game for speed in 2D or something like that, but that's just stupid. We need more games like Damasca's idea. I have my own ideas as well; I bet everyone does. But, seriously, that's a wicked idea that I would support.
Tailslover13
Tailslover13

http://chimcharlover13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Damasca Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:14 am

Tailslover13 wrote:I have to agree with Majin. That was a very well-thought idea, and covered really a lot of areas that a couple of the Sonic games miss. I really wish Sega WOULD look at fan ideas. Sure, they're "bringing back" a game for speed in 2D or something like that, but that's just stupid. We need more games like Damasca's idea. I have my own ideas as well; I bet everyone does. But, seriously, that's a wicked idea that I would support.

Why thank you for the compliment, I actually wrote the draft of this up in a single night, and then this is the final result, the original had Silver in it but I decided I didn't want to add him because I hate him in the video games and only like the ArchieSonic version of him.

This was the result of a week or two's work after having played about six different Sonic games or so, it's amazing what I can come up with in 7-14 days and it's actually good, when SEGA takes it's sweet time to make a game and add some gimick that pisses most people off.

Afterall, I liked the Werehog, reminded me of Crash Bandicoot, but by the time I got to Chun-Nan, I was just sick of him, needless to say, I cheered when Dark Gaia took Sonic's Werehog form away.

Plus I'm tired of Robotnik/Eggman using some flavour of the week supernatural monster in almost every 3D game he's in.

Sonic Adventure: Chaos
Sonic Adventure 2: N/A, he used the Chaos Emeralds and Space Colony ARK.
Sonic Heroes: N/A, Metal Sonic was the villain.
Shadow the Hedgehog: N/A, he was protecting the world from Black Doom.
Sonic 2006/360: Trying to use Iblis and Mephiles.
Sonic Unleashed: Dark Gaia.

We all know, he rose to greatness by using huge machines to try and destroy Sonic, they failed, but they were awesome, so this idea is basically a return to Eggman's roots whilst adding pieces of the 3D games into it, I think it turned out well.

Any queries on other characters, do feel free to ask.

Damasca

Back to top Go down

Post  Karmarsi Kedamoki Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:29 am

To me it wouldn't be a sad day, using fan people's ideas now and then could actually attaract a few people. I would love if they took this idea, I thought it was amazing. Maybe once I learn flash I could make a game out of this lol
Karmarsi Kedamoki
Karmarsi Kedamoki

https://icemountain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Damasca Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:06 am

Karmarsi wrote: To me it wouldn't be a sad day, using fan people's ideas now and then could actually attaract a few people. I would love if they took this idea, I thought it was amazing. Maybe once I learn flash I could make a game out of this lol

If they took it, they'd have to get the rights off of me since it's a fan idea and they can't take fan ideas without the consent of the fan.

Damasca

Back to top Go down

Post  Karmarsi Kedamoki Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:21 am

Damasca wrote:
Karmarsi wrote: To me it wouldn't be a sad day, using fan people's ideas now and then could actually attaract a few people. I would love if they took this idea, I thought it was amazing. Maybe once I learn flash I could make a game out of this lol

If they took it, they'd have to get the rights off of me since it's a fan idea and they can't take fan ideas without the consent of the fan.
That is true, but I was talking in general ;3. Like as in saying if they did have the permission and all
Karmarsi Kedamoki
Karmarsi Kedamoki

https://icemountain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Damasca Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:40 am

Karmarsi wrote:
Damasca wrote:

That is true, but I was talking in general ;3. Like as in saying if they did have the permission and all

So long as they don't kiddify it and followed my vision for it and I got a say in it, I think I'd probably say yes, us older members usually have money.

Damasca

Back to top Go down

Post  Eradrann Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:33 am

Your idea isn't bad, but a big problem with recent Sonic games is that they spend so much time adding in other characters that they don't put enough time into the gameplay. I really don't care for having 10 or 20 playable characters, I just want a well made game. Though I certainly liked Sonic 2's addition of Tails, especially as it could be played co-op!

Also, again your idea is not bad, but what is the story? Eggman just blows stuff up again trying to take over the world? That's rather dull and overdone don't you think?
Eradrann
Eradrann

http://www.mugenevolution.co.uk/TailsClock/

Back to top Go down

Post  Damasca Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:06 am

Eradrann wrote:Your idea isn't bad, but a big problem with recent Sonic games is that they spend so much time adding in other characters that they don't put enough time into the gameplay. I really don't care for having 10 or 20 playable characters, I just want a well made game. Though I certainly liked Sonic 2's addition of Tails, especially as it could be played co-op!

Also, again your idea is not bad, but what is the story? Eggman just blows stuff up again trying to take over the world? That's rather dull and overdone don't you think?

No, Eggman actually conquers most of the world and has basically shattered the governments of the world, he's using the Master Emerald to power up his robots and there's no supernatural flavour of the week monster bullshit.

It's basically Sonic vs Eggman with everyone backing him up for their own reasons, except Eggman's winning and then some.

Damasca

Back to top Go down

Post  Majin Kedamoki Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:22 pm

A story where the villain has the upper hand, now THAT is something I'd like to get my hands on.
Majin Kedamoki
Majin Kedamoki
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Herman the German Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:49 pm

Hm, the idea ain't all that bad, though, I just can't help but feel that the doctor seems… underplayed here. A bit… dull, I suppose, too much like his SatAM/Underground-counterparts. =/ Otherwise, I kinda like what I see.
Herman the German
Herman the German

http://youdontknowjack.com/node/530

Back to top Go down

Post  Damasca Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:00 am

Herman the German wrote:Hm, the idea ain't all that bad, though, I just can't help but feel that the doctor seems… underplayed here. A bit… dull, I suppose, too much like his SatAM/Underground-counterparts. =/ Otherwise, I kinda like what I see.

He hasn't ruled the planet for a decade if your wondering, it's basically the span of a few months of conquest with robots, nothing but sweet glorious robots, his amazing intellect and the fact almost every known Sonic character on Sonic's world minus the playable ones and a couple others have been captured and in some cases (Not actual cast members, like nameless NPCs) have been killed.

I could write the full plot, but I really haven't got the time to.

Damasca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum